From our secure school database, parents and students can see:
- CAR Hours (community service)
- Graduation Status
- Emergency Contact Information
- And More!
To set up a parent or student account you will need three pieces of information:
(this is different from the student's 5-digit school ID #)
- The student's Permanent ID number
(enter only the 10 digits, not parentheses or dashes)
- The student's home telephone number
(this code is case sensitive and all letters are CAPITAL)
- A secure and unique Verification Code generated by the school
Any secretary in our front office can give you this information. If you need help, please call us at 626-965-3437.