Market Place is open Saturday's from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm. The cost per space for walk-in vendors is $40. The vendor will receive a $5 refund at the end of the day if their space is clean by 3pm. Walk-in vendors need to arrive between 5:00 am and 6:00 am to sign in at the walk-in vendor's table.
- White tent or canopy only.
- No guns, toy guns, ammunition, knives, movie or music tapes, CDs, DVDs or pirated materials allowed.
- No designer imitation purses, clothes, shoes, or jewelry.
- All walk-in vendors will be called by number by 7am after all regular vendors have been checked in.
- Each vendor space is equal to 2 parking spaces, if vehicle cannot fit in space you may park your vehicle in the back.
- Trash must be deposited into trash dumpsters. Regular trash cans are for customers only.
- Area must be left clean, no exceptions.
ALL vendors are required to have a sellers permit. Seller's permit can be obtained from the California State Board of Equalization located at 1521 West Cameron Ave, Suite 300, West Covina, CA 91790. Permit needs to list Nogales High School 401 S. Nogales, La Puente, CA 91744.
Please call (626) 965-3437 ext. 3724 for any other questions.