Guidelines for the Nogales High School Commencement Ceremony
The goal of the Nogales High School Staff is to provide for a formal, special event that celebrates the milestone of graduating from high school. We have created guidelines to support this meaningful event and ask that all guests abide by them.
- Every person that comes to the event will require a ticket regardless of the age of the individual.
- There is to be no unauthorized entrance onto the track or athletic field.
- Items that disrupt the viewing or sound of the ceremony are prohibited such as balloons, posters, umbrellas and noisemakers.
- All aisles and stairways within the stadium must be clear at all times.
- Handicap seating and parking must be pre-arranged, and this seating is available to the handicapped person plus one other. See Mrs. Lucy Hernandez to prearrange handicap seating no later than May 29th.