Nogales High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
| Login
Priscilla Villegas » Registrar, Alpha A-L

Registrar, Alpha A-L

Please visit our website:
Once you are finished with enrolling online, I would need some documents from you, including: 
  • Parent Identification  
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Record
  • Utility Bill (as proof of address)
  • Unofficial Transcripts from previous school
  • Check out grades
If this is not your child's homeschool, you will need a permit signed from their Residence School and District, stating that they accept to discharge them from their District. The permit would then have to be mailed to our District, for approval. After approval, we can begin the enrollment process.
Due to the possibility of delay when awaiting approval of permits, we recommend enrolling the student at their Residence School, until permits have been completed. 
To see if this is their Residence School, visit our school locator website:
Please visit our district's Student Services Department webpage to access both the interdistrict and intradistrict permit applications. 
Intra-district Permit Application:
Inter-district Permit Application:
Need to request your transcripts? Use the following link:
Please be aware that the average turn around time is 3-5 business days, unless overnight is requested through parchment.
For graduation dates before 2001, please fax your requests to:
(626) 965-4587
For graduation dates after 2001, please email me at: