Nogales High School

Skip to main content
Welcome Back Nobles!
| Login
School Policies » Home for lunch/Off campus passes

Home for lunch/Off campus passes

Grade 12
Seniors with parent/guardian consent, a 2.5 GPA or better, and an acceptable behavior record, may receive an off campus pass good during lunchtime. Any violation of school rules or excessive tardies may result in the loss of this privilege. Applications must be approved and processed through the Student Service Center before the student can leave the campus. Parent must come to the office, provide valid form of ID, and fill out a form in order for student to receive the off campus lunch pass. If you have any questions, please contact Student Service Center at (626) 965-3437 ext. 3723.