Our Career Pathways provide our students to access Career Technical Education (CTE) courses, career exploration activities, leadership skills, student internships and college planning tools.
Rowland USD students take industry relevant courses connecting academics to real-world technical training. By offering high quality instruction, standards aligned curriculum, and relevant learning experiences, our goals is for each student to be prepared in choosing careers and post-secondary education options.
Rowland USD students have the opportunity to earn a Certificate of Completion in additional to earning their High School Diploma at Graduation.
WHAT IS A CAREER PATHWAY?
- A Pathway is a sequence of courses within your area of interest.
- A Pathway will connect your career interests from high school to college and/or career.
- A Pathway is your educational road map guiding you to the high school courses and post-secondary options most relevant to your chosen career destination.
- A Pathway will help you acquire the depth of knowledge and skill linked with specific post-secondary programs that will lead to a certificate or degree and/or career.
- You choose, you decide what Pathway is right for you
CAREER PATHWAYS OFFERED AT ROWLAND UNIFIED:
Rowland Unified offers students 15 career pathways from 8 industry sectors. These pathways can lead to careers that are high-wage and in high-demand. The pathway courses are up-to-date with the changes by the industry by consulting an advisory board of local professionals currently employed in the industry.