FREE! Virtual College Fair for RUSD High School Students
Sunday, Sept. 13 | 9 am – 5 pm
Monday, Oct. 12 | 10 am – 6 pm Recommended: 3:30 – 6 pm
Sunday, Oct. 18 | 9 am – 5 pm
Sunday, Nov. 8 | 11 am – 7 pm
Attend as often as you like. Parents invited, too. Sign up at virtualcollegefairs.org.
Sponsored by the National Association for College Admission Counseling, NACAC
What to expect:
• More than 600 college and university representatives will be available to talk with you and other students!
• Log in to virtualcollegefairs.org using your phone or computer. It’s totally easy to get around.
• Select which colleges you’d like to learn about! Sign up to attend their live and interactive Zoom sessions on how to apply, financial aid, student life, and more.
• You can also schedule a virtual meeting with a college. Just choose a date and time.
• Don’t know where to start? No worries! RUSD Counselors are here to help, visit the Nogales, Rowland, and Santana websites and check out the upcoming resources, including screencast and checklist to get you going in the right direction.
• Each fair offers NACAC Meet-Ups with information (in English and Spanish) on how to find your best college fit, how to pay for college, and more.
• Plus, you can use chat to talk with a college counseling expert.