Spring 2017 Spring Break is on its way! Nogales High School’s Boys’ & Girls’ Basketball Programs would like to invite you to our 2017 Spring Break Basketball Camp. Our Summer and Fall Camps were a huge success! We are looking to shatter our attendance record this Spring (50+ campers) - with a funfilled 4 days of hoops!
When: April 5-8, 2017 (Wednesday - Saturday)
‣ Our camp is open to ANY student-athlete enrolled in grades: 2-8, from ANY school district.
‣ REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE ONLINE AT: http://nogalesbasketball.com/nogales-basketball-camp/
Where: Nogales Gymnasium (Mack Pace Pavilion) 401 Nogales Street, La Puente, CA 91744
Time: 9:00 am-12:00 pm (Wednesday - Saturday) (registration / check-in at 8:15am on (April 5)
Price: $20.00 per each day ($80.00 for 4 day session) (multiple enrollment discount: $18 per each day): $72.00 for 4 day session
‣ Points of emphasis: Footwork, defensive position, offensive skill development, team concepts and much more! Flyer below.
Please join us during the RUSD Spring Break holiday for an exciting FOUR days of fundamental basketball skill development.
Our experienced coaching staff will break down the offensive and defensive fundamentals you need in order to be a successful basketball player! We are looking forward to teaching and learning with you! Our basketball camp will be directed by the Nogales Boys’ Varsity coaching staff, led by Coach Sameer Bhatt and the Nogales Girls’ Varsity coaching staff, led by Coach Peter Wang.
Contact Information: Coach Bhatt: T: 909 815-2532 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Coach Wang: T: 909 342-3488 / e-mail: email@example.com
‣ Please fill out the attached liability forms and bring them with you - ON SITE (same day) registration is also accepted. Liability forms are located at the link above.
‣ Please bring water and a small snack to stay energized throughout the 3 hr. session (lunch is not provided).