Welcome to The Nogales High School Counseling Department
RUSD School Counseling Belief Statements
All Secondary Counselors in the Rowland Unified School District hold the same beliefs about our students:
1. All students have the right to a safe and supportive learning environment.
2. All students shall have access to a school counselor who actively advocates for their academic, career, and social emotional needs.
3. All students have the right to be heard and treated with respect and dignity.
4. All students deserve a school counselor who will collaborate with families, stakeholders, and who will provide community resources to meet students’ needs and assist in student development.
5. All students should be allowed to make mistakes; mistakes should not define a student.
We are here to help you in your journey from 9th Grade to Senior Year!
For detailed information or updates, please call us! 626-965-3437 Ext. 3503
Your Counseling Team:
Mr. Issac Vergara A - Con:
Ms. Citlaly Leon Coo - G
Ms. Yvette Martinez: H - Mi
Mrs. Marissa Martinez: Mo - Rod
Mr. Kevin Cazares: Roe - Z
*Please note that any athletic change of schedule, must be processed through your coach.